Sr. Software Developer
The successful candidate will design, develop, and maintain web application software for a USAF program supporting over 3000 users worldwide. The candidate must have expert knowledge and experience with frontend and backend software development including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery/JS, ColdFusion 9/10, and Oracle SQL. The position will primarily involve software development and sustainment. The candidate will possess the skills needed to analyze and define software defects, implement solutions consistent with best practices, effective written and spoken communication, and must be able to work well as a team member. The duty location will be the RAMPOD facility in Warner Robins, Ga.
Duties and responsibilities consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain frontend and backend software
- Understanding of various SDLC methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Understanding of design patterns and Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Create and update software technical documentation
- Works on multi-functional teams
- 5+ years of experience design and development with HTML, CSS, jQuery/JS, AJAX
- Experience with ColdFusion
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- 5+ years of experience Database design and development with Oracle SQL development
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET Security Clearance
Desired Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (CS) or Computer Engineering (CE)
- Candidates without degree may be considered if they meet or exceed required Qualifications/Certifications.