ALL our employees are cleared and we can support a variety of DD-254 levels – please contact us for further details.
90% hold at least a bachelor’s degree
Our Employees have numerous Certifications:
- Certified Comprehensive Cost and Requirements (CCaR) Administrator
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CompTIA Linux+ Certified
- CompTIA Security+ Certified
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Oracle Certified Master DBA (OCM)
- Oracle Certified Professional DBA (OCP)
- Oracle Certified PL/SQL developer
- Oracle Certified SQL Expert
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4
Our Employees are subject matter experts in a wide range of IT areas:
- Oracle Applications 11i and R12
- Oracle Databases 11g/10g/9i/8i/8/7, Automatic Storage Management (ASM), Real Application Cluster (RAC) 10g/11gR1/11gR2, Grid Control, Audit Vault, Streams, RMAN.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g, Weblogic, Oracle Application Server 10g.
Oracle Security Products
- Single Sign-On (SSO) using Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g and Oracle Internet Directory (OID), SSO using Oracle Application Server 10g and OID, Oracle Audit Vault, Enterprise User Security, Transparent Data Encryption, Advance Security Option, Implementation of SSL and Certificates in various Oracle products.
- Linux/Unix, Solaris, AIX, HPUX, Tru64, Windows, MDOS, IBM PC, Vax, VME, Sparc, Intel x86, Versatile Real-Time eXecutive (VRTX), CPM,
- Relational Database Design, Oracle Database Administration, UNIX Shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL and C.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS, Toad v10, Portable Putty, Filezilla FTP, Xming 7, Tortoise SVN, VMWare Player 4, VMware Workstation 8, VMware vSphere client 5, Microsoft Office 2010 Suite
- Automated Business Services System (ABSS,) Comprehensive Cost and Requirements (CCaR,) Contract Inquiry Data System (CIDS,) Commanders Resource Integration System (CRIS,) Electronic Document Access (EDA,) General Accounting and Finance Systems (GAFS-BQ,) Management of Contract Administration System (MOCAS,) Standard Contract Reconciliation Tool (SCRT,) SMART, Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF)
Our Employees have numerous specialized skills
- Application debugging and issue resolution
- Computer Science
- Database Administration (DBA)
- Electrical Engineering
- Government Financial Analysis
- Government Proposal Pricing Analysis
- Network Design, Maintenance and Trouble shooting
- Object oriented and procedural software design techniques
- Program Management
- Programming PC-based Mil-Std-1553 cards, low level drivers for various PC-based ISA, PCI, and PCMCIA cards Quality Assurance
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Systems Integration Engineering