Duties and Responsibilities consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Performs analyses/audits to ensure compliance with all Software Development and Configuration Management Processes.
- Coordinate activities and serve as the main point of contact between development and logistician teams, project / program management and customer stakeholders
- Certify testing is well defined, planned and executed by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed prior to deployment.
- Effectively prepare for, address, and escalate project issues, risks and/or changes that may arise.
- Perform reviews of requirements and/or planning analyses, project planning documents, software requirements documents, software design activities and documents, test documents, source code, interface documents, product specifications, user manuals, and deployment instructions.
- Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. Confirm the solution is tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and / or external interfaces.
- Maintain customer requirements database for development projects
- Assist with preparation of monthly project briefings, prepare agendas, and document meeting minutes with minimal oversight
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others
- Self-motivated with a high-level of accountability
- Superior organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project)
- At least 3 years of software verification, validation and test experience.
- Familiarization with CMMI ML2 for Development
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested
- Business process understanding
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
Must have a current SECRET clearance, an inactive SECRET clearance within the last 24 months, or be able to obtain a SECRET clearance.
Work location is 1100 Park Drive, Warner Robins, GA 31088
Position is subject to US Government requirements.